• 1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
• 1 clove garlic, chopped
• 1 lemon
• 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Becel® Oil, divided
• 1 cup (250 mL) uncooked orzo
• ½ tsp (2 mL) dried oregano
• 1 package Knorr® Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix
• 4 cups (1 L) shaved assorted raw vegetables** (asparagus, carrots, radish, cucumber)
1. Finely grate ¼ tsp (1 mL) lemon peel and squeeze 2 Tbsp (30 mL) juice from lemon. In medium bowl, combine chicken, 1 Tbsp (15 mL) each of the Becel Oil and lemon juice, oregano and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, if desired; thread onto skewers*. Place on greased grill over medhigh heat; grill, turning occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 min. Set aside and keep warm.
2. In medium saucepan, prepare Knorr Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix according to package directions, adding 1 ½ cups (375 mL) of water. Bring to boil over med-high heat. Add orzo; return to boil and cook over med heat, stirring often and adding additional water – up to ¼ cup (60 mL) at a time, if necessary, until orzo is tender, about 8 min. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine shaved vegetables and the remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) each Becel Oil and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Just before serving, stir lemon zest into orzo. Serve chicken skewers on orzo mixture and with shaved vegetable salad. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
** Shave vegetables by placing them on cutting board and
peeling strips with a vegetable peeler